The Lash Lift is a very low maintenance procedure compared to eyelash extensions, however, there is a little extra care required over the first 24-48 hours whilst the lift is still settling into place and a few tips to help you get the longest results.
- Be gentle with your lashes; no rubbing.
- Do not get your lashes wet for the first 24 hours
- Do not use harsh products on your eyes/lashes.
- Use of Sauna/Steam is possible after 24 hours but may weaken the effect of the lift.
- No eye make up for 24 hours.
- Do not use eyelash curlers
- Avoid waterproof mascara’s
- Swimming should be avoided for at least 24 hours.
- No other facial beauty treatments for 24 hours.
- Remember, the lash lift procedure is similar to a hair perm, and as such the hair must be kept well nourished and treated delicately to avoid breakage/weakening.
Lashield Protector Onyx
Coating Sealant. Improves the longevity of Lash Lift. Recommended to be applied daily.
Rich soft bubble foam texture removes impurities and makeup , leaving a clean and refreshing skin.