To maintain your eyelash extensions, the following instructions should be followed:
- No use of oil based products around the eye area
- No water or oil to come in contact with the eye area within 24 hours of the eyelash extensions procedure
- No sauna or hot tub for 48 hours after the eyelash extensions procedure
- No use of eyelash curlers
- No tinting or perming of the natural lashes while wearing eyelash extensions
- No continuous tugging, rubbing or pulling on the eyelash extensions
- Use caution when blow-drying hair (extensive heat on lashes could distort the shape of the extensions)
- Where possible use Coating Sealant two times a week to extend the life of your lashes
- It is normal for the client to experience the loss of a few lashes during the first 24 hours after the application
- Be gentle with the lash extensions, avoid tugging and getting them caught on clothes and towels
- Never pull off the eyelash extensions as this will pull out your natural eyelashes
- Gently comb through the lashes each morning to maintain a good appearance
- Schedule your appointment within 2-3 weeks of your initial eyelash extensions procedure for infill
Lashield Protector Clear
Coating Sealant. Protects the extended lashes from moisture, dust and oil. Improves the longevity of eyelash extensions.
Makeup Removal Pad
Oil free remover pads nourish the skin as it gently removes makeup without irritation, gives skin feeling soft and smooth.
A soft bubble foam texture removes impurities and makeup , leaving a clean and refreshing skin.