Eyelash extensions treatment has a number of contraindications, read carefully before you make an appointment.
- Any allergic reactions which are followed by hyper sensibility of eyes during the treatment (for example, a seasonal allergy, watery and sensitive eyes , Bells Palsy or any condition that makes closing eyes difficult)
- Any disease/ disorder causing shaking, twitching or erratically movement of the eyes
- Hormonal imbalance ( any problems with hormones, as well as pregnancy and breastfeeding )
- If you are currently taking antibiotics or any strong medication (eyelash extensions will not last due to the medication in the system)
- Chemotherapy Treatments within the last 6 months (medication for chemotherapy may cause a reaction to the materials used for eyelash extensions )
- Blephoroplasty (must wait 6 months post-op for medical consent) Eyes may have sensitivity to eyelash extensions and products used for prepping
the eye area glues, gel pads.
- Weak, thin eyelashes ( to improve your eyelash thickness first we will recommend lash grow enhancement products review after 2 month)
- If you have dry skin around your eyes area – (such skin requires daily rich moisturising products, because of that your extensions may be affect and fall out quicker)
- In you have extremely oil skin and hair- (natural oils will break-down the adhesives
used to bond the eyelash extensions causing the eyelash extensions to fall out)